1. NAME: Misty a.k.a Pez Hydrox a.k.a Spinderella Episode 2 a.k.a DJ The Sex Beatles a.k.a Troy Gregory
2. POSITION: Lead Vocals , Electric Bass Guitar
3. BIRTHPLACE: Detroit, Michigan
4. SIGN: Scorpio
5. FIRST RECORD PURCHASED: "Fox On The Run" 45 single by The Sweet. B- Side "Burn On The Flame"
6. FIRST CONCERT : Kiss
7. FAV SINGERS : Miss Diana Ross, Patsy Cline, Scott Walker
8. FAV BASSISTS : James Jamerson, Chris Squire, Geddy Lee
9. FAV BANDS ( in no particular order and not including classical composers or unlabeled world folk music ) : The Supremes, Brian Eno, The Kinks, The Silver Apples, Sly and The Family Stone, The Beatles, Roxy Music, Sparks, Queen, Rush, Howlin' Wolf, Gary Numan, Black Sabbath, Nina Hagen, Beck, King Crimson, Jimi Hendrix, Devo, ELP, Nick Cave, Sensational Alex Harvey Band, Kate Bush, New York Dolls, Iron Maiden, BOWIE, Bee Gees, The Bad Brains, Joy Division, The Banana Splits, The Damned, John Coltrane, Kraftwerk, Genesis, The Sweet, Big Audio Dynamite, The Four Tops, Tom Waits, The Monkees, Motorhead, The Cramps, Killing Joke, CAN, Beach Boys, Roky Erickson, XTC, Charles Mingus, Kiss, U2, Dirty Rotten Imbeciles, The Velvet Underground, The Temptations, Blackmore's Rainbow, The Pretenders, Steve Hackett, Marvin Gaye, Julee Cruise, Marillion, Sex Pistols, Lords Of The New Church, Rolling Stones, The Who, New Order, Alice Cooper, The Bay City Rollers, Einsturzende Neubauten Blondie, The Swell Maps, The Modern Lovers, T. Rex, ABBA, Iggy and The Stooges, Adam And The Ants, The Clash, Goldfrapp, Bauhaus, Public Image Ltd, The Partridge Family, Duran Duran, The 5th Dimension, Suicide, Diamanda Galas, Sun Ra, The Archies
10. FAV SONGS: "When Will I See You Again" by The Three Degrees, "And Dream Of Sheep" by Kate Bush, "Girl Of My Dreams" by Bram Tchaikovsky
11. FAV FILMS: Everything by Andrei Tarkovsky, Cooley High, Pans Labyrinth
12. FAV BOOKS : The Master And Margarita by Bulgakov, The Magus by John Fowles, Ghost Rider: Travels On The Healing Road by Neil Peart
13. FAV TELEVISION: Westworld, Mad Men, The Prisoner
14. FAV CARTOONS : Betty Boop, Merry Melodies, Wizards
15. FAV FOOD: Toast
16. FAV BEVERAGES: Coffee, Wine, Limeade
17. FAV SPORTS: Air Hockey, Full Contact Chess, Cross Country Bowling
18. FAV COMIC BOOKS : Eightball, Yummy Fur, Luke Cage: Powerman
19. FAV GAMES: Creature Features, Exquisite Corpse, Arkham Asylum
20. FAV SCENT : The forest when it is raining.
21. IF YOU COULD JUMP INTO A POOL FULL OF SOMETHING, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Water.
RIG RUNDOWN: One Rickenbacker 4001 bass guitar .It is the only bass that I have ever owned that is new and was not previously "used". It was given as a gift to me by kind people after the Rickenbacker that I had since I was 13 was stolen. I had a stack of Marshall amps before and I think an Altec Lansing Cabinet with a Peavy Head that were both stolen as well. Or they just disappeared. Many a burning smoking sparking, burning, burning burning one or 2 "15 cabinets litter my wake now in equipment void or in someones freaking basement. I now borrow Matthews wonderful Traynor amp and may purchase Fido's Ampeg when I can sport the cabbage. "Maybe if enough people purchase our new album, then I can purchase Fido's amp." he foolishly dreamed.